Thursday, December 11, 2008

The first post

Dear everyone who is reading, this blog is all about the area around my house, which is all woods and Weyerhauser land.  I am very happy to have all this wooded area and would like to share it with everyone.  So my following posts will consist of interesting facts about nature, where to look for animals houses, edible plants and berries, how to set correct snares and traps, and my personal favorite, how to raise a baby chick from a hatchling.  
I am completely open to comments and criticism about my posts and what I will be doing in the woods.  Anybody who thinks I am doing something wrong or could improve my methods please say so.  I will be starting the first adventure with a couple of months ago when I was raising two baby barn swallows.

Ian

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome, thanks for the encouragement I will keep em rolling.

    your man, Ian

    ReplyDelete